Letamo Game Farm truly offers the best of both worlds – living in the bushveld, yet still enjoying the convenience and proximity of city life.
The farm is located in Kromdraai Road, Mogale City, Gauteng, in the famous UNESCO World Heritage site, The Cradle of Humankind.
The farm offers an exceptional bushveld lifestyle experience, and is a convenient:
- 9 minute drive to Cradlestone Mall, Silverstar Casino, and Netcare Pinehaven Hospital
- 24 minute drive to Lanseria Airport
- 30 minute drive to Magaliesburg
- 40 – 45 minute drive to Johannesburg and surrounds.
- 50 minute drive to Hartbeespoort
Many people might search for opportunities to live in a wildlife estate in Gauteng, in an eco estate, or even in a game reserve estate.
The differences between living on Letamo Game Farm and on those other estates are that:
- Many of these estates have 500+ stands, and the houses are built very close together in order to maximise the development.
- Some of these estates have merely a few antelope roaming around the estate, or they have a separate reserve section for the wildlife.
- Very few of these estates are close to the centre of Johannesburg, Gauteng’s economic hub.
Farm size, number of stands, and stand sizes
In contrast, Letamo has 101 houses and 35 stands that are connected by gravel roads and are spread over 6 00 hectares, with more than 400 head of game roaming around the entire farm. Letamo’s stand sizes range from 6 000m2 to 27 000m2, with a maximum of 1 500m2 that may be fenced in.
Click below to download the layout of Letamo Game Farm.